Co Q Plus
Pack Size : 30 VTabss
30 VTabs of 30mg Co Enzyme Q10 enhanced by the addition of B vitamins, essential for the production of energy as well as helping to maintain proper circulation, immunity, blood oxygenation and antioxidant health of teeth and gums!
- A mighty advanced Co Enzyme formulation in a tablet, adding B vitamins for maximum absorption and promoting exceptional energy release.
- Also known as ubiquinone, Co Enzyme Q10 plays an essential role in energy production, but also helps circulation, immunity, the cardiovascular system and gum and teeth health.
- The popular 30mg of Co Enzyme Q10 improved by ths amazing additon of B vitamins.
Ubiquinol or Ubiquinone?
Co Enzyme Q10 (Co Q10) can also often be referred to as ubiquinol or ubiquinone, names of different forms of Co Q10 found within the body. There is a common myth that ubiquinol is more effective than ubiquinone, mainly due to a wave of companies who produced the ubiquinol form and then falsely marketed it as a superior version.
In reality, regardless of what form of Co Q10 you take, the body is able to convert the consumed form to the other form as and when needed. This means, if you take a reduced Co Q10 supplement (ubiquinol), the body can convert it to the oxidised Co Q10 (ubiquinone) and vice versa, depending on its requirements at the time. This conversion takes place to maintain a state of equilibrium between reduced Co Q10 (ubiquinol) and oxidised Co Q10 (ubiquinone).
Unquestionably, both forms—ubiquinone and ubiquinol—are effective and essential to important pathways in the body, and in states of need, either form can be reduced or oxidised to form the other.
- Active ingredients per tablet:
- Co Enzyme Q10
- Thiamin - Vitamin B1 (Hydrochloride)
- Riboflavin - Vitamin B2
- Niacin - Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
- 25mg NE
- Pantothenic Acid - Vitamin B5
- (Calcium d Pantothenate)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- Folic Acid (Folacin)
- Vitamin B12